Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Two Santas Completed

Another week has passed and I have two more Santas to post.

The first Santa is "Christmas Cookies". I introduced this Handsculpted Artist Edition of six last year and it nearly sold out. This is the last one I will create in this edition. "Christmas Cookies" stands approximately 25" tall to the top of his hat. His cookie and cookie dough are handmade. This Santa is SOLD.

The second is "Olde World Santa". I introduced this Handsculpted Artist Edition a few years ago. This is the 9th in an edition of 12. This Santa stands approximately 22" high. He carries a birch bark bag of toys over his shoulder and a Christmas Tree. All of the walking sticks for this edition are handmade by my husband, Forrest. This Santa is available.
----------------------

Contact me at detroutman@comcast.net for pricing.


No comments: