Monday, November 30, 2009

Special Edition Candy Container

You might recall I mentioned a few weeks ago that I would be the featured Artist at The Village Artisans Gallery in Boiling Springs, PA on Sunday, December 6th from 12 noon - 4pm.

I created a special edition Santa Candy Container just for the event.
Here is a sneak peak!!!!

Each Santa Candy Container measures 14" high.
I cast the Santa heads and boots in resin from my original sculptures. Eyes are hand painted. Each holds a jingle bell and is dressed in a burgundy wool coat trimmed in ivory mohair (recycled from a vintage coat) that has been dusted with mica flakesThe top of the Santa lifts off to expose a container that holds candy.
I created 8 for the event.

You can click on any image to view it larger.

1 comment:

Bonnie Jones said...

These will certainly be a hit because they are fabulous.
Bonnie