Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Last Santas for 2009

Here are the last two Santas I created in 2009. Both were special orders.

Below is a 22" Trunk Santa I created for a long time collector.
She sent me her mink coat to use for the Santa's costume.



I created this special piece for a collector that
ordered it as a gift for his brother and sister-in-law.
They have three boys and also collect snowmen which
inspired me to create "Building Frosty".
The Santa is approximately 18" tall
and the elves are approximately 12" tall.
The base measures 9" x 24".




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Diane,
The piece is still as mesmerizing, as it was when I first carefully picked each piece out of the box. Everyone is amazed by the detail when they see it. One correction for you though. You have the "base" listed as 9x12, it is actually 9x24. It will be treasured for many, many years. Thank you again.... Rick