Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Holiday Open House at Village Artisans

WOW - December flew by!!! I thought everyone might enjoy seeing some pictures from The Village Artisan's Holiday Open House, where I was the Artist in Action for the day.

Here you can see me demonstrating how I sculpt my Santa faces.


My Santas were displayed throughout the gallery,
which was a wonderful setting.
If you have never been to The Village Artisans gallery
in Boiling Springs, PA
you definitely need to stop by if you are ever in the area -
you are in for a real treat.
The gallery is full of unique handmade items from local artists and
artists through out the country.


Here is a photo of me with the owner of Village Artisans, PJ Heyman.

and here I am with Forrest, my my husband and constant supporter!!!
Thanks Forrest for all of your help!!!

and a special thank you goes to everyone that stopped by!!!!

No comments: